TechnoCan international is Delar and Exporter of Sanuvox Technologies Inc. is a global leader in ultraviolet air treatment providing the most advanced cost-effective In-Duct & Stand-Alone UV Air and Coil Sterilization Systems available. Proprietary Sanuvox UV Systems are designed to maximize exposure time delivering the Ultraviolet energy required to deliver exceptionally high airborne disinfection rates.
In-Duct & Stand-Alone Sanuvox systems are used around the world in residential, commercial, institutional, medical and military installations and has been widely accepted to be the most effective air sterilization systems available.
Established in 1995, Sanuvox Technologies mission was to design a line of residential and commercial UV Air Sterilization Systems that would address Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) issues and Sick Buildings. For more than 17 years, our continued investment into research & development and our drive to bring the latest technologies to market has produced a line of Residential and Commercial Air Purification Systems & Commercial UV CoilClean products that are unsurpassed in the industry.
WHY DO YOU NEED AN AIR TREATMENT SYSTEM?
We seal our homes and buildings tightly to save energy; to not spend money and natural resources heating and cooling air, only to let it escape outside. A major downside to this is not being able to bring in enough fresh outside air to lower the concentrations of biological & chemical contaminants within the home. These airborne contaminants include viruses, bacteria, mold, chemicals, VOCs, fumes and odors.
A FILTER IS NOT AN AIR PURIFIER
Many of us use filters in our home’s ventilation system to remove harmful particulates from the air. Biological and chemical contaminants such as mold, bacteria, viruses, allergens, cooking and pet odors, cigarette smoke, and a host of other airborne pollutants are so small that they pass through even the highest efficiency filters like sand through a tennis racket.
THE SUN & UV RAYS
The Sun delivers specific UV wavelengths that destroy and deactivate biological and chemical contaminants that are introduced into the atmosphere. Just like the Sun’s UVC and UVV rays, Sanuvox UV Systems produce the exact same UV wavelengths, bringing the same natural process into homes and buildings.
INDUSTRY LEADER IN ULTRAVIOLET AIR & OBJECT STERILIZATION
Sanuvox Technologies Inc. is a global leader in ultraviolet air treatment providing the most advanced cost-effective In-Duct & Stand-Alone UV Air and Coil Sterilization Systems available. Proprietary Sanuvox UV Systems are designed to maximize exposure time delivering the Ultraviolet energy required to deliver exceptionally high airborne disinfection rates.
In-Duct & Stand-Alone Sanuvox systems are used around the world in residential, commercial, institutional, medical and military installations. Sanuvox UV technology is used to:
- Dramatically improve indoor air quality
- Destroy thousands of airborne contaminants such as viruses, bacteria, mold, chemicals, VOCs and odors
- Improve energy efficiency & reduce maintenance costs by maintaining a clean evaporator coil free from mold & other microbial growth
- Reduce absenteeism and building related illnesses
- Sterilize up to 99.9999% of airborne bio-contaminants in a single pass
- Reduce airborne infection rates
- Protect occupants form Biological Warfare Agents
TESTED & PUBLISHED RESULTS
Sanuvox UV Systems have been tested by government agencies, laboratories and universities. These include RTI, US EPA and National Homeland Security, Penn State University and McGill University. A two year Sanuvox Double Blind Study has been published in the peer reviewed Lancet Medical Journal.
LED Status Displayincorporated into the Ballast Box monitors system performance including Lamp status and notifies the end-user when it is time to replace the UV Lamp
Dry Contact is included to allow the UV system to be easily integrated into the building automation system
UV Lamp Boot seals the connection protecting the UV Lamp contacts from humidity and moisture
The patented Sanuvox CoilClean IL UV Systems (available up to 60″ lengths) are designed to prevent and destroy mold and other microbial growth from growing on the evaporator coil and surrounding areas. The benefits include eliminating biological “blow-off” of bacteria, viruses, spores and odors into the building while maintaining a clean coil eliminating the need for conventional coil cleaning. Typically, bio-film coats the coil reducing heat transfer negatively impacting coil efficiencies, the CoilClean IL maintains a clean coil maximizing system performance enabling the coil to work at optimum efficiency saving energy.
Equipped with High-Intensity 19 mm. Quartz UVC Lamps and High-Output Electronic Ballasts paired to Anodized Aluminum Parabolic Reflectors make the CoilClean Series incredibly effective.
By using Anodized Aluminum Parabolic Reflectors, Sanuvox UV CoilClean Purifiers are able to direct virtually all the UV Energy onto the coil without losing UV on the back-end top and bottom of the UV Lamp. The Reflector also protects plastics and wiring from destructive UV rays. The CoilClean Parabolic Reflector maximizes UV energy much the same way a flashlight or a car’s headlight uses a reflector to direct the UV energy where it is needed most, the coil. Using any other UV Lamp / Emitter will result in losing more than half the UV energy.
- Destroys mold and other microbial growth on the evaporator coil as well as biological odors
- Improves energy savings & reduces coil maintenance
- Available in sizes up to 60″ lengths
- High-Intensity 19mm. UVC Quartz Lamp
- LED Status display incorporated into the Ballast Box monitors system performance including Lamp status and notifies the end-user when it is time to replace the UV Lamp
- Dry Contact is included to allow the UV system to be easily integrated into the building automation system
- UV Lamp Boot seals the connection protecting the UV Lamp contacts from humidity and moisture
- Sanuvox provides detailed Real-Time Kill Rates & Sizing Calculations
- Patented UV system maximizes UV efficiency
- Energy while protecting plastics from destructive UV Rays
- University tested & published results in The Lancet Medical Journal
- Higher UV intensity & reliability than other UV Lamp / Emitters (ballast on the outside of the AHU)
- Longer warranty than competing products. 15 year Warranty for the Ballast and 2 year Warranty for the UV Lamp.
- Longer UV Lamp operating life; 17,000 hrs. compared to 8,000 for the competition
Mobile UV Sterilization
Learn more about the industry leading Aseptix-2 Mobile UV Disinfection System. To view our movie,
UVC Germicidal Energy is effective at penetrating the cellular membrane of the microorganism causing irreparable damage to the DNA resulting in the destruction or sterilization of the microorganism.
Conventional mobile / room UV sterilization systems are effective but require multiple positioning within a room to lessen the chances of “shadow area” that block the sterilizing ability of the UVC light. In doing so, time and resources are spent moving the system around the room and in some cases preparing the room for additional treatments.
The Sanuvox Aseptix2 Mobile UV Sterilization System utilizes a Primary & Secondary unit that is designed to sterilize a patient room or operating theater from multiple angles dramatically minimizing the shadow area that is so problematic for other UV sterilizers. The Aseptix2 Primary & Secondary units communicate wirelessly to each other sterilizing a conventional patient room in less than 15 minutes.
No other medical UV sterilization system has the ability to treat a patient or operating room as efficiently and effectively as the Sanuvox Aseptix2.
- Dual unit operation guarantees most effective sterilization / terminal cleaning possible
- Minimizes “shadow area”
- Tested to show >99.9999% reduction of C. difficile & MRSA
- Wireless communication with any smart device
- Integrated Infra-Red Motion Detectors
- Data capture records sterilization process
- Medical grade stainless steel & aluminum